- Wives will NEVER, repeat NEVER have control of the remote.
- When entering Home Depot, Lowe's, or varied hardware stores of any kind their primal instinct takes over and they feel the need to explain everything - i.e., - "this is a hammer and is used for the hammering".
- Dead (dirty) socks will NEVER end in a laundry basket.
- There is no end to the number of baseball caps that will end up on the kitchen counter or table.
- Meat, with a side of meat, is perfectly adequate and COMPLETE meal.
- Taking into account #1 - a conciliatory gesture seems to be an episode of "the Simpsons".
- Any idea found on Pinterest is just...ugh!
- Although he has sat in a car in Alaska waiting for me to get my nails done, secretly men just cannot fathom the reason behind it.
- ehicles primarily driven by the male spouse always seem to have just a hint of eu d' musky.
- F-A-R-T-S - enough said -
see previous number.
And even though this list, however funny, cannot replace the absolutely amazing things that he does on a daily basis to to make my dreams come true.
- Our garden is beautiful and watered daily.
- The amazing barn door in our bedroom hangs and looks beautiful
- His coaching and endless hours spent on the weekend giving his time is done for the sole benefit of our home and family.
- Literally picking me up off the floor when I fell or putting me in the bath when I am soooo sick.
- Having a fire, blankets, and cocktails ready for a group of women after a paint party and strawberries too!
- Being my constant cheerleader.
- Having pride in my accomplishments and shouting them from the rooftops.
- Realising that my Storm Squad (Nerd Squad) are important and sometimes the sole reason we make it through a rough day.
- Loving and teaching our nephews and niece every time.
- Spending each day fighting the zombies, killing spiders, and wrapping me in love even when he doesn't like me too much.
So, as I wrap up this blog post, and VOW to post more often. I love my Fisherman - enough said.
'til we meet again,