Fish, fish, fish!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014
This is "2-parter post".  First I would like to begin by sharing what I love about being here on the island.
  1. I love, relish, rejoice in being with together with Fisherman.  He is an amazing husband and I could not ask for a better 1st Mate.
  2. The island is a fish-lover's paradise!  
The second week we were here one of the friends that Fisherman made last year gave us two coolers full of glorious, scrumptious, freshly caught salmon - king, red, and beautiful silver salmon.
Just in case you don't know what you're looking at this is probably at least $1000 or more worth of fish in the "Lower 48".

Fisherman, of course, has some amazing recipes for this bounty of the sea, and we have been working our way through this torture {{ha!}} and have fish for dinner at least once a week.

Tonight I am trying a recipe that I found on, none other than Pinterest, and am so excited that I will post a follow-up later this evening.  Until then, drool on, peeps!

On the menu tonight in the Seiler household... 
-->
Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce:
Photos to follow of how it looks at our house!

PART 2:
Oh my!  This recipe, seriously AHHHHHMAZING!  I am in love!  Fisherman's verdict = delightful, oh, excuse me (said in my manly voice) "I'd have it again, good flavor "{{he's very articulate}}.

Here we go, THE PROCESS...







Final skinny on this recipe...a keeper, a recipe for the box! Wahoo!  

Scrumptiously,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Back to Top